Monday, February 1, 2010

Actually, THREE Freebies this week! Woot!

I posted earlier that I would have two freebies this week, but it really is going to be THREE! The first one is here tonight. C.W. Picket has a new, really cool P365 grab bag at Stuff to Scrap. This won't be a grab bag forever so get it while you can at one low price! I had a GREAT time playing with it. I think I spent more time on that layout than I have in a long time because I was having such a great time. You get to have a modification of that layout.

Laura will have a few extra freebies on her blog this week so you should check them out!

C.W. Picket also has a fabulous 50% off coupon in the new Feb. Digi Scrap Save coupon book here.
First, here's the preview of the grab bag:





There are basic coordinating papers to go with it.

Here's my layout with the kit:


And here's you QP Preview:



Download it here (sorry, I know 4shared is having issues, but that's what I've got time to do right now.)
If you like it, please leave some love. It keeps me scrapping and giving out freebies....

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Feb. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [01 Feb 02:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really funky QP, Thanks! :o)

    ReplyDelete