Tuesday, February 9, 2010

#32

Well, with school called again for tomorrow due to snow and ice, I have nothing better to do than to scrap I guess! LOL. Anyway, I'm working my way through all of the challenges at ESS and am completely bored and sick of all of the kits I have to use for them. It has to be 40% ESS designers. I have no idea how to figure that out. I mean, does it mean if I have 10 pieces on my layout including paper and photos that 40% of them have to be ESS? Or does it mean that 40% of the entire surface area has to be ESS? Who knows. So I just do all of it as ESS designers so I don't get in trouble. Ah, I am rambling because I haven't had any students to ramble at today.

ESS Scraplift Challenge
Birthday Mega Collab, ESS Designers
Font: Traveling Typewriter

No comments:

Post a Comment