Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Scrapped

I decided today that I would try to conquer our trip to the pumpkin patch. I still haven't scrapped Halloween yet, but I felt like this was a little easier to start. There are so many Halloween pics! I may try to do that next. Maybe not.

Anyway, I started this by participating in the Stuff to Scrap "Recipe Challenge". They give you the "ingredients" that have to be in the layout and you come up with the layout. Here's what I came up with...



Oktoberfest Collaboration, Inspiration Lane Designers
Font: Pea Theresa
Recipe: Stuff to Scrap January Challenge


After completing that one, I thought that I better finish the rest of the "event". So I came up with this layout next. It's missing something. I just haven't figured out what and I probably will just leave it and move on.




Oktoberfest Collaboration, Inspiration Lane Designers
Font: Pea Quinny

If anyone is interested, I would be more than happy to make a quick page out of the second one. Just leave a message and I will send it to you. :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are wonderful layouts. Love the funky and bright colors/patterns!

    ReplyDelete