Monday, January 18, 2010

#16

Well, #16 is not my favorite layout ever. I don't do a lot of scrap lifts and this was the challenge that I had to complete. The layout that I had to lift was amazing and anything that I did would not have been nearly as great. So here is what I came up with. I only have one more layout for this scrap-a-thon at Enchanted Scraps Studio. I used Manda's kit called Tropical Summer. It was perfect for my beach pics. I just don't like the arrangement.

Here's the preview of the kit that I used. You can buy her other kits here.






Kit: Tropical Summer, Manda's Scrappin' Creations
Font: sf Fill It In

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how relaxing this layout is. The close up photo with the water on her chubby cheeks, the beautiful photo with ocean as a background and her having fun in the sand. So sweet. Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete