Tuesday, June 22, 2010

#64 and 65

It's been too long since I blogged. We went to Nashville this past weekend for a 3 year old's birthday party. Whew that was a crazy event. I didn't have my own camera there so I don't have anything scrapped for that, but I did three layouts (see above post for #66!) recently. The first one is Daybreak Scraps' newest mini called "Daddy Rabbit". I loved the orange pallat and knew I had the perfect photo for it! Here's what I did:

Daddy Rabbit, Daybreak Scraps

You can get the kit here:



I also participated in the Funky Playground Designs Challenge which yesterday was a Tag Lift. You lift the person before you. The person after you lifts you. I of course got some crazy talented designer and this is what I came up with:



Jubilant, Secret Garden
lifted *Amanda*

I'm pretty pleased with it...Hubby says he doesn't like the racoon and girl, but I like them. Not my normal thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment