Thursday, April 1, 2010

#41

Well, it's been a long time since I've blogged. I'm feeling much much better but now am in the final stages of training for a half marathon! I completed my first ever 15K this past weekend. Running 15-20 miles a week can really take it out of a mommy! But I'm now on Spring Break so I'm hoping to do a little scrapping in the next few days.

Misty O'Brien has an adorable new kit out that I felt was so good, I just had to take a moment (OK, a couple of hours maybe...) to create something with it. I just love the colors!!! She is now a designer at the newly re-opened Funky Playground Designs! Here's a preview of the new kit:


There is also glitter styles that you can get:



And there is also an add-on!



Here's the layout that I did with it. It's a picture of Emma's 2nd birthday party.



Link to the STORE. Everything at Misty's store at Funky Playground Designs is 25% through April 4!

April is Autism Awareness month! All of Misty's sales for the month of April will be donated to Talk About Curing Autism.

No comments:

Post a Comment