Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mojo for Christmas?

I have been desperately trying to get my mojo back recently. I got sick with H1N1 right before Thanksgiving and have been through 3 rounds of antibiotics since then to kick secondary infections. I will finish the last pill tomorrow! However, because of this plus the holiday madness, a weekend trip to Vegas, and working full time I have completely lost all scrapping mojo. I haven't created anything recently. Now that all of the relatives have gone home and all of the celebrations have slowed down, I have had some time to work on my pages. Let's hope that the mojo comes back soon...

Here are some of the layouts that I have worked on to try to get the creative juices flowing again...

1 inch?!



Let it Snow-Flake, Misty O'Brien
Font: Pea Hurry Up Beck


We're Cooking!




Merry Christmas, Getting Scrappy with Britt
Font: Pea Amy Sue


He-Whoa?


Kit: Jolly Jingle Days, Jady Day Studio

Photo clip: Darling Buds of May, Digi Designs by Nicole
Red Alpha: Red White and Blue Adventures, Graham like the cracker
Staple: Gunhild Storeide
Font: Pea Carlisle

No comments:

Post a Comment